Introduction to my Blog
Hello everyone, my name is Mr. Kienzle and this is my personal blog. I will be posting about health, wellness, athletics, and physical activity. I love working out and being active in a variety of ways. Physical activity is essential for living well and children should be active for 60 minutes a day, 7 days a week. Adults should be active for at least 150 minutes a week.
Thanksgiving break is coming up, so I am looking forward to seeing my family and working out back home.
Thanksgiving break is coming up, so I am looking forward to seeing my family and working out back home.
Kenny, I agree 100%. The more active you are, the better. Have a good break!
ReplyDeletePhysical activity is something that is so important but not everyone realizes the importance. I agree with you Kenny on how everyone should be active each day. Although, I do feel younger adults should still try to be active each day. Working out is also one of my favorite things to do. That feeling after you are done is one of the best feelings in the world!
ReplyDelete