iPhone
The coolest technology that I have used or experienced is the iPhone because there are several features and you basically have everything at your fingertips while using it. You are able to enter everything into a calendar and plan out the week. Instead of using a planner and risk losing it, you can enter everything into the calendar on your phone. The iPhone also provides you with internet access and you are able to find out information about anything at any time from any location. There are several apps available for one to download and several of these track fitness activities, keep track of your heart rate, count calories, and several other things.
I see why people like apple products especially the iPhone's, but I am an android user. I have never had an iPhone, but I have used other Apple products such as iPods and iPads. Honestly I don't see too much difference, but ever since I started using Google more the android has moved higher than the iPhone in my book.
ReplyDelete