Wrapping Up Break
I was able to work out four days over Thanksgiving break. I went for a run after eating dinner. This was excellent because after eating all of that turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing you feel like you need to work out. The break was nice, but it is time to get back to work and finish the semester strong. I am looking forward to creating my video project for tech well this week.
I'm pretty jealous that you exercised during break. I thought I would have the time to do so, but I worked during break and spent some time with my family so I wasn't able to. I'm hoping to get back in the groove of things this week though!
ReplyDeleteYes, getting in some workouts seemed like a must after all that food. I'm happy to see that you were strong minded and stayed on your path of staying physically active. It is time to finish strong so I want to wish you luck as we wrap tings up.
ReplyDelete